This past Saturday (4/7/12) saw the successful “Populate Halo 3” day both begin and end, and I was able to take part with a great crew made up of (but not limited to):
It was a great time for both sides of the Atlantic, and much fun was had remembering how to melee with the “B” button 🙂
All the old maps were new again, and whether it was …
- Construct – I fell off the side while jumping to safety. Hmm.
- Guardian – Quim had my back many times on this one – thanks!
- Last Resort – most of their team quit; those that did not were destroyed…in good fun
- Narrows – Hey, there’s the ol’ Rocket Launcher!
- Sandtrap – Why can’t I hear anyone?
- Valhalla – I captured the flag. Twice. Yes!
- Standoff – They’re in the base! Wow, we’re dead. Wait, we won? I love Halo!
- Avalanche – I’m really good at this map. Or I was. Guess not. Where do the weapons spawn again?
I called the day a “success” earlier because whatever numbers were returned anything that gets more people than normal playing a great game should be considered successful.
>>>>>>>[Post tenebras lux]