The Halo 4 playlist Ninja Assassins hit back on 4.14.14 and finished pretty strong for the time it was given (through 4.27).
(Please note I’m defining “pretty strong” as consistently around 2,000 through the run.)
I thought it looked fun – whenever the words “ninja” and “assassin” get together I’m interested – but it turned out Continue reading →
You may (or may not) have missed the War Games calendar posted in last week’s bulletin, so for your benefit – and the fact that I don’t want to hunt for it again either – here’s what’s upcoming (click on the calendar for a larger size):
Click for a bigger shot
“Race” is the current featured playlist, with “Rocket Race” next week.
My magic day is January 20th of the new year – that’s when the lists start to go my way:
- Team DLC – I always love playing the newer maps
- Heavies – Loved it in Reach (in spurts, mind you), so I’m interested to see how it plays out in Halo 4
- Big Rumble – I’m assuming this is a sixteen player free-for-all, and the sheer craziness sounds good to me
- Extraction – I’m a big fan of this game type so seeing more of it is welcome
- Squad DLC – Did I mention I love playing on the newer maps? I think I did
Since Big Team Battle has been the most popular playlist on Halo 4, it makes sense that BTB playlists would be – wait for it – a big deal.
Big Team Battle is still my favorite game type in Halo multiplayer, so it’s great to see them expanding what it means to play with a large group in the space.
>>>>>>>[Post tenebras lux]